Our team of highly dedicated, experienced and skilled veterinary surgeons and vet nurses are devoted to your pet’s wellbeing. Your pets are always our priority. We all have our own pets and work hard to provide the same service to you that we would want for our own much-loved animals.
At our surgery we provide continuity of care, working with you to provide effective and high quality treatment. From routine vaccinations through to surgical consultations, we build client relationships that support you. And whatever medications you need, our on-site dispensary will be able to provide them.
You and your pet benefit from our comprehensive services:
- Continuity of care from our day team to our in-house out of hours team
- Access to emergency and out of hours care
- Wide range of nurse clinics from our highly qualified nurses
- Late night vaccination clinics on Thursday (till 7.30pm)
- Home visits
- Pet passports
- End-of-life care and support
- Ambulance service for transfer of patients, collections from home and delivery of medications
- Isolation kennels
- In-house laboratory (incl. blood tests, urinalysis, cytology, haematology)
- Visiting cardiologist
And finally, to make your trip to the vet as easy as possible, we have free, on-site parking for clients.
Register your pet with us now by calling 01394 385425.